HVAC-R & INSULATION
Heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC-R) accounts for roughly 40% of commercial building energy consumption worldwide. Ever-increasing energy costs, limited resources, and restrictions on greenhouse gas emissions continue to increase strong global demand for higher-efficiency HVAC-R systems.
Inspection & Testing
Matergenics offers detailed inspection services and knowledge-based solutions for critical issues such as insulation performance, refrigerant leakage, under-charge systems, and thermal bridges. Matergenics offers:
- Comprehensive and knowledge-based inspection
- Auditing of HVAC-R COP (coefficient of performance), leakage test
- Assessment of insulation systems (degradation, R-value, and U-value)
- Detailed information on building/system energy efficiency, thermal bridge
- In-depth computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and finite element analysis (FEA)
- Air conditioning/refrigeration systems COP modeling and on-site testing
- Standard building energy simulation
- Design efficient customized engineering solutions for particular applications
Our engineers conduct thorough inspection of residential/commercial buildings, hospitals, greenhouses, reefer trucks, and freezer rooms to provide detailed practical solutions to lower greenhouse gas emissions, operating and maintenance costs.