SOLAR SYSTEM ON-SITE INSPECTION& CORROSION ANALYSIS
Matergenics focused inspection and corrosion engineering analysis of Solar Systems based on indirect assessment and direct assessment (GIS Corrosion Map, Electrochemical Potential Measurements) set us apart from the competition. We have a proud record of timely and accurate results based on factual data and corrosion engineering analysis.
Our inspection services bring certainty to core asset safety, performance and application, giving you accurate and independent information at every stage of your project or system life cycle.
We work with a clear understanding of your needs to balance quality with speed of equipment replacement and cost-efficiency, ensuring that you continue to meet your obligations and needs. Additionally, we are able to manage big data systems delivering pointed analytical results from large quantities of gathered data. Our goal is to make Matergenics your trusted inspection partner of choice.
Matergenics On-site Inspection Includes:
- Solar Systems, Transmission and Distribution Utility Structures
- Construction Materials, Pile Corrosion and Concrete Petrographic Analysis
- Underground Corrosion Risk, Cathodic Protection and Stray Current investigation
- Soil Corrosivity and Predictive Life Determination
- GIS Corrosion Mapping for Atmospheric and Soil Corrosion
- Energy Systems: Inspection and Engineering Analysis
- Underground Asset Inspection
- Load Bearing Members Inspection
- Paint Testing and Paint Selection for Above Ground and Underground Applications
- Failure Analysis and Root Cause Determination
- Drone Inspection and Thermal Imaging of Solar Panels and Assemblies
- Training and Technical Seminars
Our inspection capabilities range from visual, non-destructive testing, to specialized services such as corrosion assessment, mechanical strength evaluation, corrosion rate determination, materials characterization, and thermal inspection/imaging. We will provide:
- A report identifying and summarizing risk assessment factors, remaining life estimate of the tested structures
- A report identifying “Corrosion Hot Spots” and “Structural Irregularities”
- Mitigation techniques: Coating and Cathodic Protection
- A report recommending Engineering Solutions